This is also available in: Čeština
General contraindications to sauna
- Cardiac, you must avoid staying in the heat, especially extremely high temperatures.
- People with high blood pressure, here it is possible to visit the sauna after consulting a doctor.
- People with kidney failure.
- People suffering from any type of inflammation (including inflammation of internal organs such as the liver, pancreas, kidneys).
- People with acute inflammatory form of rheumatic disease.
- People with varicose veins and circulatory problems.
- In thyroid disease.
- People with skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, etc.).
- Pregnant women.
- People with cancer.
- People with severe epilepsy.