This is also available in: Čeština
General contraindications of Sauna
- Cardiacs must avoid staying in the heat, especially extremely high temperatures. Alternatively for them, can be an infra sauna.
- Persons with high blood pressure, here it is possible to visit the sauna after consulting a doctor.
- Persons suffering from inadequate renal function.
- Persons suffering from any kind of inflammation (also inflammation of the internal organ, such as liver, pancreas, kidneys).
- Persons with acute inflammatory form of rheumatic diseases.
- Persons with varicose veins and problems with blood circulation.
- In the disease of the thyroid gland.
- Persons with skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, etc.).
- Pregnant women.
- Persons with oncology diseases.
- Persons suffering from a serious form of epilepsy.