Contraindication of massage
In this case, must not massage at all
- Vascular, venous, heart defects.
- Osteoporosis (thin, slightly brittle bones).
- Injury of the abdominal cavity.
- Diseases of the abdominal cavity associated with inflammation or bleeding.
- Severe bleeding (hemophilia, leukemia, etc.).
- Immediately after a meal.
- Total body exhaustion.
- Conditions requiring bed rest.
- Fever or acutely inflammatory diseases.
Should not be massaged in these places
- In areas of purulent or fungal diseases.
- In areas of inflamed joints.
- In areas of bleeding injuries or extensive bruising, fractures etc.
- In areas of burns, scalds and so on.
- In areas of varicose veins, inflammation of the veins or leg ulcers.
- In areas of swelling of vague origin.
- In sensitive areas such as the underbelly, elbow, armpit, inguinal, front of the neck.
- In places of birthmarks, warts, and bizarre affections.
- The belly of pregnant women and women with menstruation.
- Abdomen in its acute illnesses.
- Country of genital organs and breasts in women.
- Where are near the surface and edges of thorns bones.
Now that you know what the contra indications of massage is, you need to avoid massage or if you just have a local contraindication so you have to notify massage staff at room.