This code is intended for all and part only for men:
- Go for a massage in time. Preferably at least 10 minutes before the agreed date.
- Follow the masseuse's instructions.
- Relax with a massage.
- Talk to the masseuse about possible contraindications, physical problems, pain, etc.
- Save the masseuse's attention. Too much listening, the masseuse may not devote enough time to her work. Massage may not have such an effect. Thai massage is more complicated than other massages (it contains more touch).
- The only one who can reach for someone is a masseuse.
- Keep that in mind massage is something that should relieve you of pain, help release muscle tension and generally help your physical health or possibly. and mental well-being.
- Do not look at the masseuse at work (we recommend closing your eyes and relaxing).
- Do not make any personal suggestions.
- We recommend the shower after half an hour. Ideally after two hours.
- Do not plan physical exertion for the time after the massage. Leave time for at least two hours after the massage for some quiet activity, relaxation or sleep. Drink a lot during this time.
In case of inappropriate behavior (mostly sexual harassment, touch or looks), the masseuse can end the massage without the right to a refund!
We do and you are also entitled to terminate the massage without refund for medical reasons, if applicable. finding the massage unsuitable on arrival for medical reasons without refund.